Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

How can I get instructions and sheet music gulbransen

Customer Question
How can I get instructions...
How can I get instructions and sheet music for a gulbransen transistor organ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
6/17/2015
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I found a manual with all the instructions here on my link below
Click me to OPEN
Sheet music for it you can download here
Click me to OPEN
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, you sent a spinet version. My organ is not a spinet. Can you find another version?
Thank you!
Liz
Is it this version?
Click me to open
Richard, That is still a spinet, however the very last picture looks like my organ, except mine has only 8 pedals. I got mine at an auction and can not find a manual to explain all the knobs and pedals. Thanks for your help! Liz
Sorry Liz, thats all that available online