How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MasterFixIt Your Own Question
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 9559
Experience:  I repair the electronic end of most amplifiers and fix broken speaker systems.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
MasterFixIt is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Have a Roland KR 107 and am looking screws that hold

Customer Question

I Have a Roland KR 107 and am looking for the screws that hold the keyboard to the stand. Is it possible to get these replaced?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes you can replace the screws.
You could visit a local hardware store and save some money as you could use slightly different ones that will work just as well maybe even better;-)
Or you can contact the sit below for that.
I will stick with you in case you need me further, you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost and you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael
Please visit:
Or simply call this # ***** parts: Roland: Roland Corporation U.S.
5100 S. Eastern Ave.
Los Angeles, CA###-##-####(###) ###-####
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Please don't forget to rate my service to you Kindly, its the only way I receive compensation for my time with you;-)
Have a great weekend!

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions