Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Need an organ repair in the Murrieta-Temecula California area.

Customer Question

Need an organ repair in the Murrieta-Temecula California area. Organ will not come on, checked outlet to make sure it was okay & it is. Need a housecall, it is a Lowery model MX1
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Zip Code is 92562.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How much longer?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Try these, please:Advanced Musical Electronics - 29 years of service in Los AngelesHours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 12pm-5pmLocation*****West Los Angeles, CA 90034Phone:(###) ###-####Email:***@******.*** If they can't help you, this can (they do Lowery) but they're in San Diego and might charge extra to come that far north, so ask for an estimate, if not for their rates. (If neither of those can help you, or are otherwise objectionable, just let me know and I will continue my search.) Thank you. Good luck.