Electrical

Connect one-on-one with a verified electrician who will answer your question

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

More related answers
All electricians are VERIFIED
I came home to find a few rooms of my house have no power.
electrifier
electrifier, Master Electrician
I came home to find a few rooms of my house have no power. I went down to the circuit breaker and the breaker was not tripped, I flipped them all off and on just to be sure. Nothing was on while I was… read more
No power to one of my electric circuits, checked all
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
no power to one of my electric circuits, checked all plugs,checked the breaker all are good … read more
My water heater, microwave and some living room outlets are
Glenn
Glenn, Maintenance, Technician
My water heater, microwave and some living room outlets are all powered through the same circuit breaker, which often trips. How do I put, say, the water heater and the microwave on their own circuits… read more
no power in the masterbed room; power is present in every other
Jason
Jason, Service Technician
no power in the masterbed room; power is present in every other room; all outlets were reset; the circuit breaker works power is disconnected when off and applied when on; check for loose wire and non… read more
Replace circuit breaker in home and power working find but
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Replace circuit breaker in home and power working find but now 3 rooms in my home have no power the lights working in kitchen but the stove and fridge are not and both bedrooms upstairs what can be th… read more
I replaced the circuit breaker, all the power came on, (in
Joseph
Joseph, electrician
I replaced the circuit breaker, all the power came on, (in the study, only room without power).I pluged the power strip in to the wall and I saw sparks, the power went off , and the circuit breaker wi… read more
WhIle replacing and screwing in a light bulb the power in
Alex
Alex, Owner
WhIle replacing and screwing in a light bulb the power in the room went out all of a sudden. C checked circuit breaker and turned it all the way off and back on so it wasn't that. You have any ideas … read more
Power out in one room all circuit breakers are in On"
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
power out in one room all circuit breakers are in On" position … read more
I have 1 room that had power going in and out. now no power.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
I have 1 room that had power going in and out. now no power . it is not tripping the circuit breaker … read more
The other day power went out to a room. I checked the circuit
Alex
Alex, Owner
The other day power went out to a room. I checked the circuit breaker and none were tripped. The room is now working again however other things on different circuits will not work including water heat… read more
Power suddenly went out in one room in our house. We have ...
Brian
Brian, Architect
Power suddenly went out in one room in our house. We have checked the circuit breakers, and all seem fine. Power went out while I was using a treadmill. We have crawl space under the house. What could… read more
I have a problem. the circuit breaker runs three rooms abd
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
I have a problem. the circuit breaker runs three rooms abd the floor outlets. one room has no power at all. the room next to it is overhead lights and fan and one baseboard plug work. the other two pl… read more
Power went out in 3 rooms, kitchen, master bed and living room.
Jason
Jason, Service Technician
Power went out in 3 rooms, kitchen, master bed and living room. This is a 1976 Mobile home. The circuit breakers did not break the circuits when the power went out. When I tested the breakers all the … read more
The electricity went out in three rooms of my 2 family home.
Glenn
Glenn, Maintenance, Technician
The electricity went out in three rooms of my 2 family home. The circuit breaker panel shows all breakers are on. None of the breakers have tripped. How do I find where the short circuit happened?… read more
I lost power to 2 bedrooms. the breakers are ok. but I cant
Sir Sparks
Sir Sparks, Owner
I lost power to 2 bedrooms. the breakers are ok. but I cant find which breaker is for the rooms without power, any idea on how to find which one… read more
I have lost all power to a room in my garage and cannot find
Rich
Rich, Master Electrician
I have lost all power to a room in my garage and cannot find the source of the problem. Shutting off breakers and turning them back on does not work. The room has a freezer box in it. The electrical s… read more
How can I find a circuit breaker for an electrical circuit
Tommy Tesla
Tommy Tesla, Electrical Contractor
How can I find a circuit breaker for an electrical circuit if I do not know which panel it is in and there is no labeling either?… read more
I was changing a light switch in my bedroom and I lost all ...
Glenn
Glenn, Maintenance, Technician
I was changing a light switch in my bedroom and I lost all power to that room when I turned on the circuit breaker. The breaker is still in the "on" position put i still do not have power in the bedro… read more