Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a cm7120. I need to do a factory reset on it because…

Customer Question
I have a cm7120...

I have a cm7120. I need to do a factory reset on it because I changed something in programming and I can no longer reach the nvr through a web browser

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About an hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 24 days ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello I can help you. Let me look up the specs on that and get back to you ASAP

OK, under System, Software Update, under Load Default, click Apply to the right of the screen

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I cannot pull the system up in a web browser. the web browser cant reach the page for the nvr. I changed the web page port and now it wont allow me to go to that ip address.

oh ok, that may be a bit more difficult. Stand by

It might be a good idea to call the customer service line for the unit,(###) ###-####