Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a Kichler ceiling fan and Model #: UC9057T wall

Customer Question
I have a Kichler...

I have a Kichler ceiling fan and Model #: UC9057T wall control. I am trying to also setup model 371075 WHTR remote, but can’t get it to work.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I’ve been trying to get it working off and on for a few weeks.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. A contractor installed the fan and wall switch. I’m just trying to add the remote control.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The wall switch is working fine, just can’t get the remote to work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electrical
4/1/2018
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 3 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

Do you have the dip switches matching each other from fan to the remote?

I took the wall switch out and couldn’t find any dip switches on it.

In the remote and the fan similar to this!

Do you have a remote or a switch?