Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Do you have a tech that is familiar with generator easygen.

Customer Question
Do you have a...

Do you have a tech that is familiar with generator easygen

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its about synchronizing (baseload) two generator but on generator is running away with load

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 5 days by:
4/4/2018
Electrician: TellNoL437,
 replied 21 days ago
TellNoL437

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Hi jeremy im have a problem with easy gen . I have two generator one of them is easy gen but when i try to baseload with the easygen generaror, say i set it to 300kw it will pick about 1mw so i have to trip the breaker. I assume if i didnt it would have continue picking up more load. Should i left it and not trip the breaker ,maybe the load would have come down then regulate? And yes it is in parellel mode.
Electrician: TellNoL437,
 replied 20 days ago

That issue is the electrical side, not the generator engine side. I will opt out and get this to an electrician on the breaker info for they are more better at handling the electrician side.

Mike, Master Electrician