Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Sylvania Ultra RT 4 Gimbal Recessed kit, does not dim on

Customer Question

Sylvania Ultra RT 4 Gimbal Recessed kit, does not dim on Cooper DAL06-C1, Help ***** *****
JA: How do you usually access Sylvania? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: CED Supply.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The lights are great I need to dim them.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

Please be patient as it takes time to type and provide links. Also note that the website may be sending you a telephone offer, the offer is not originating from me.

1) What type of light bulbs are you using? LED's or incandescent or CFL or other type? I suspect LED's, is that correct?

2) If using LED bulbs, are the LED's listed and compatible with the Sylvania recessed kit? If the LED's are not compatible with the dimmer switch, they will not work correctly.

3) Is the switch wired as a single pole or as a 3-way switching application?