Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Have 8 out let's under a kitchen hood that have to shunt…

Customer Question
Have 8 out let's...

Have 8 out let's under a kitchen hood that have to shunt when ansel system is in engaged.cam I go from ON. On micro switch in Hansel to shut off all shut breaker a one time

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A couple other elec. On job

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Electrical
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8 outlet on shunt trip breakers can I use normally open contact on micro switch in Hansel system to shunt breakers
3/27/2018
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Do you still want a phone call?

Accept the offer and we can continue.