Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Yo G! What's new? Hit me back, got a question for ya.. Tanks…

Yo Mike G! What's new? Hit...
Yo Mike G! What's new?
Hit me back, got a question for ya..
Tanks
Sparky
3/26/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

How can I help you?

Hey Mike!
So, are you still a Licensed Master? Whole State?

Master license in Rochester NY. NY doesn't have state licenses. They are by municipality

I see... thought you were licensed in the State of Florida....
Trying to find another Qualifier....mine kicked the bucket a few weeks ago...

Try Sir Sparky, the most he could say is no. Mention where you got the refferal. Good luck.

Hmm, what makes you recommend them? I've heard mixed reviews about their service....I recon they sub out regularly?
Sorry pressed the wrong button!

Not Mr Sparky, Sir Sparky. Pete was an expert on Just Answer.

Oh, I get it...duh! ;)
You mean Sir Sparky is a Consultant on here and is State Licensed in Florida?
Got a link?
Oh, I get it...duh! ;)
Got a link?
Can't google him...

He's the only possibility I can think of. He was in the Store Agustine area.

Bummer, no luck...can't dig Sir Sparky up ;(
Got any other idears?
Thanks man!
Sparky
Thank you very much, Mike!
Sent him an email.
Any other idears, please send them to sparky2.0 a t allpower do t ws
Later on!