Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Want to run 800 feet two 20 then split to 110 size of wire.

Customer Question
Want to run 800...

Want to run 800 feet two 20 then split to 110 size of wire

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 4 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Electrician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

What questions do you have?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 3 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 2 months ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Thank you,

Dave