Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am looking for a switch housing cover for a 52” Harbor…

I am looking for...

I am looking for a switch housing cover for a 52” Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and Cannot seem to find one

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I am a lisenced electrician and the homeowner wants to keep the fan but get rid of the light

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that’s it

3/13/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC General Class License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

Please be patient as it takes time to type and provide links. Also note that the website may be sending you a telephone offer, the offer is not originating from me.

1) I recommend to contact eceilingfans.com shown in the link below. They are the best available resource for ceiling fan parts.

Provide them with the manufacturer name and model number of the fan.

http://eceilingfans.com/

Thanks. That’s a start

No problem, glad to assist.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks.................Kevin:)

Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor