Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical motor wiring question. New motor. For my machine…

Customer Question
Electrical motor wiring question ...

Electrical motor wiring question

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

New motor

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, for my machine shop

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No need to talk with an expert

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electrical
3/10/2018
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 4 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

What is your question?