Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I have a and 1 hp motor that I'm hooking up to a Bremas

I have a smith...

I have a smith and jones 1 hp motor that I'm hooking up to a Bremas black handle switch. I need to know which wires go where.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Too long!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I use a continuity test, I should have P2/t3/5 together without power

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

What is the model # of Bremas?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry the printing is so small, hard to read. It's the black handle one, if that helps
20955

The model of the Motor?

George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician
Phone call session started
George Smith
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician