Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Need GOULD Circuit Breaker Panel size 14WX42H. 1983. Just…

Customer Question
Need GOULD Circuit Breaker...

Need GOULD Circuit Breaker Panel size 14WX42H

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

1983

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just panel should not need electrician I am electric engineer myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to know where can I find the cover

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electrical
1/18/2018
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 6 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

I need to get a GOULD circuit breaker Panel cover the box size is 14WX42H
two side with 21 breaker each size and main breaker on top
can you get me the panel cover

Did you try contacting someone like this?

https://electricbarn.com/

No I am looking the cover myself

ok ! I'll let someone else help you!

Sorry to hear George can not help
Is some one looking my problem yet