Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have these thermostats- all a little different in my home.

I have these thermostats-...

I have these thermostats- all a little different in my home. My biggest challenge is how to set them on manual only. I do not want them on time/ energy conservation or anything like that. I want to be able to lower or raise the temperature at my own push of the button. Nice and simple. I have the setting in the middle, that is manual with a finger showing, but there must be something else I nee to do to cancel and timed settings that it is on. Help!!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a couple of yers probably but somehow we avoided noticing. it is not broken. We used to open the window in the winter to get some air in our bedroom because we couldn't get the thermostat down below 25. This of course makes no sense but we are going to figure this out once and for all.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Work? Arent you going to explain to me how to prperly set this thing?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am not very good with these thigns. I need it explained very simply and clearly.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/17/2018
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician
Should I call you at(###) ###-####
The brand is Aube.

yes

Call me

Just set the mode for programming to manual and set the temperature! It stays there at the temp you set!

Hope I was of help today!

Please give me a 5 star rating before you sign off today!

Thanks !

George