Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a lev ThyssenKrupp elevator that the buttons on the…

Customer Question
I have a lev...

I have a lev ThyssenKrupp elevator that the buttons on the front do not light up. I have turned on and off the circuit breakers. I think the problem may be the battery pack. I think it is located on the top of the elevator. How do I move the elevator to the next floor so I can get at the top to pull out the battery pack and replace it

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I don't know yet if the problem is just the battery pack or more

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
1/17/2018
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

Any elevator that i have worked on the battery pack would be where all the motor controls are ! Either in the basement or the penthouse! The battery pack may not be the problem? Your lights would still be lit if the elevator has power! there may be a bad relay or contactor that is affecting it? your elevator recall circuit could be affecting it also ! your best bet is to call Thyssenkrupp directly!