Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am about to tackle installation of GE Z-wave switches to…

Customer Question
Hi, i am about...

Hi, i am about to tackle installation of GE Z-wave switches to replace standard switches in a four-way circuit so I'm looking at this particular thread

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I really haven't. I ordered the switches for pick up at lowes this morning so i'll pick them up and then tackle the project

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I get the diagram I see. Attach wire to load, wire in from breaker box, traveller and neutral to the master switch. Wire the "line-in and Line-out on the slaves together and attach the neutral and traveller attach ground to all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electrical
1/7/2018
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 6 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician
Hi this is George let me help you!
You need to figure out where you're placing the master and where your placing the slaves?
Plus you need to know where your constant got is?