Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have the same situation as above but 2 wall switches. I…

Customer Question
I have the same situation...
I have the same situation as above but 2 wall switches. I have a white red black green and copper wire Romex coming out of the attic into the fan box. The fan/light has 2 whites a black green and blue.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electrical
1/6/2018
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 6 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Please provide details on the problem?

2) How many wires and the wire colors that terminate to each wall switch?

3) What type of fan/light? Ceiling fan or a bathroom fan?

I just sent a photo. The unit is a nut one 769RL.
Can you advise me on this?

1) There is no attached picture. Try it again.

2) I still need wire information on the wall switches?

I will have to opt out of the question. I am not able to make a phone call at this time. Perhaps another expert can better assist you.

No need to reply back to me, you will be notified once another expert picks up your question.

Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Please accept the phone offer if you still want a call.