Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

Why my wired door unit keeps bipping while nobody ring the…

Customer Question
Why my wired door...

Why my wired door bell unit keeps bipping while nobody ring the door bell

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

What is the unit filter and yes , I did replaced the thermostat batteries

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can yes . Home depot told me that the transformer could be bad too but not likely . Also how much cost in average this repair ...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just sent you my response

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electrical
1/4/2018
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 1 month ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician
Hi this is George let me help You?
Is it a constant ring?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Every time I start to write back to you people , I get cut off by one of your reminder message of time running out to respond and my response message get deleted and so , I have no longer time to waist or time to play game on that issue , sorry .
Mike, Master Electrician