Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Need to know where the crossover connection of a 1997

Customer Question
Need to know where...

Need to know where the crossover connection of a 1997 fleetwood double wide trailer is located

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Lost power to one entire room, breaker replaced, not tripped

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2018
Electrician: Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector replied 6 months ago
Jarrett Baker
Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector

hello, there is usually a junction box on fleetwoods, under the mobile, at the middle seam where the two trailers are attached. This ties the one side to the other with the fuse box, usually right below in the crawlspace. Hope this answers your question.

J Baker