Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I was using 2 electric heaters in a mobile home.the two

Customer Question
I was using 2...

I was using 2 electric heaters in a mobile home.the two circuits flicked two times then went out.che

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

Circuits in a mobile home went out while using space heaters.no power to breakers.could main breaker be bad or any other solutions

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Electrical
12/30/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 1 month ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I believe something happened on the entrance.I called the power co.

Very good. Come back if necessary.

Mike, Master Electrician