Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

My oven wires are black, red, and he ground. My circuit

Customer Question
My oven wires are...

My oven wires are black, red, white and he ground. My circuit wires are black, black and the neutral. How does this get wired.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a new Whirlpool oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/23/2017
Electrician: Eng-Tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Eng-Tech
Eng-Tech, Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your oven. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you.

The black wire connect to black and red, one on each. The ground and neutral both connect to the neutral.