Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have this compressor with the lr22132 motor, I had it

I have this compressor...

I have this compressor with the lr22132 motor , I had it temporary wired up . when I moved it to the shead 2 weeks later the motor wont operate I have electric in and out of the pressure switch. pressing reset button doesn't fix the problem. can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

Its about 10 years old but only used for about 5 years and not used a lot like 2 hours a month. no I haven't contacted anyone yet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm well rounded in house hold electric and mechanical

12/20/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

1. What is the voltage of the motor?
  2. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester?
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
240volts and I have a meter
tester
Phone call session started

Testing completed. Bad breaker found.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician