Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am replacing a Mears M22 DP thermostat ( circa '81 ) w/ a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am replacing...
Second opinion] I am replacing a Mears M22 DP thermostat ( circa '81 ) w/ a Honeywell programmable - thermostat- RLV4305. Not sure how to connect wires to make it a 2 wire system. Baseboard is a Berko model MBB8-240/208 volt-- watts 2000/1504- unit. Any help would be appreciated. Trying to do it for my daughter's house. don't want to burn them down!!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

have you been helped ?

Frankly, no. I never got the second opinion response from I think George? But that’s OK, the first response was OK and I think I can figure it out.

do you need help ?

I do not need/want a response!! Please stop sending emails. Thank you