Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am trying to decifer the same saunacore wiring fisgram as…

Customer Question
Yes i am trying...

Yes i am trying to decifer the same crappy saunacore wiring fisgram as above with a digitsl control not a mechanical one.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

Brand new. I am swapping out an existing unit so the connection should not require electrion or inspection.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can share witing diagram

Heater:  http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/JHNIlkjV/E1A86BC4-C07F-4F70-BC30-8E220A3EA862.jpeg

Diagram:  http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/1O4QefRh/7D329910-A6D9-4602-A6C5-55DE58A62F93.jpeg

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/18/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 5 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, do you still need assistance? What do you need to know?

Mike, Master Electrician