Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

My brother in law used an extension cord in my garage to…

Customer Question
My brother in law...

My brother in law used an extension cord in my garage to charge his 4 batteries for 18 wheeler overnight, now there is no electricity in the garage! help

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just woke up to it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I put a new light bulb in and checked the breaker box and nothing tripped, washer, dryer lights, nothing works

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/15/2017
Electrician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ....................do you have GFCI outlets anywhere .......especially in the laundry room or garage ?

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor