Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I bought a sul 181 h timer for my garden lights and did the…

Customer Question
I bought a sul...

I bought a sul 181 h timer for my garden lights and did the electrical connections as per the enclosed instruction however, the pwr is on and I switch the knob on the lights come om but when the timer switches off the fuse trips

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

The system is new and I purchased the timer 2 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes but I also ask an electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need a clear electrical diagram

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/15/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 7 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician
Hello, can you tell me what wires you have on what numbered terminals?