Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

The instructions in the bow for the legrans switch/gfci

Customer Question
The instructions in the...

The instructions in the bow for the legrans switch/gfci combo are for a double out let, i can not get the switch to work the vanty

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All day today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/14/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Please tell me the number and colors of the wires in the box