Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

On the Tork 1100 series timer. The on tripper works and the…

Customer Question
On the Tork 1100...

On the Tork 1100 series timer. The on tripper works and the off tripper will not trip the timer off .

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about two weeks .The timer wheel will not or has not enough strength to trip the off arm.The off timer pin is not bent that I can see. Please advise

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes If I can.I am in Mexico.Here they do not make exchanges or replace defective purchases .You are stuck with what you bought.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes can.Can I take the timer wheel off or see what is stopping the off button from moving past the tripper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 day by:
12/10/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

If the tripper is a replacement or the timer is new, the issue is a wrong tripper. If the on tripper works, the off should, the motor has the force to operate both. Might have to go online to buy replacements.