Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I recently purchased a log cabin and want to move some

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a log cabin and want to move some outlets the cabin has tung and groove pine walls

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

New issue

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Both insulated and non insulated walls

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/5/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

In that type of finish I suggest using Wiremold. A surfaced raceway would avoid damage to walls.