Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I need a replacement for a Model PB912M10 Timer for my site…

Customer Question
I need a replacement...

I need a replacement for a Model PB912M10 Timer for my site lighting.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I've had the timer for 10 years. The timer still turns, but gets stuck when it connects with the finger that turns the lights on.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/4/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question

Ill give you a link to a source.

http://warerheatertimer.org

this link does not seem to work.
I don't see my same model number. Will a PB913N84 work in its place? Or any other model #'s?

Yes it is a replacement.

If I buy this model, does it come with the motor also or do I need to buy the WG1950 motor separately?

That you'll need to check with the seller.

Would you please give me a reference/link to the WG1950 motor? I think this is all that I need.

The site I gave you has Intermatic parts. Check that site.