Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a compressor that is a three phase and I gotta wire…

Customer Question
I have a compressor...

I have a compressor that is a three phase and I gotta wire it to a single phase..... is that possible ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just got it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
12/4/2017
Electrician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

it can be done, here is a video on the subject with instructions.

click here please

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.