Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a 3 phase 2 HP motor. It is a Lincoln e;ectric motor…

I have a 3 phase...
I have a 3 phase 2 HP motor. It is a Lincoln e;ectric motor Model SSF4P2T61. Can I run this on single phase power, it seems to have the option on the label to run at either 60 or 50Hz and 230/460 V or 190-208/380-415 ???
11/29/2017
Electric Pro
Electric Pro, Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes it can be run on single phase just wire it for the 230/460 configuration.

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!

Electric Pro
Electric Pro, Technician
Ok, thought that was for the 3 phase.

No 230/460 is single phase....208/380/415 is 3 phase

Got it thanks
Electric Pro
Electric Pro
Electric Pro, Technician