Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have two questions about programming Model ST01..1) Going…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have two questions about programming Model ST01..1) Going thru the progression, Saved shows up but disappears into something else...what do I do, and 2) at the end of programming02, the 02 keeps flashing with the dawn time showing...?dawn time

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

4th try

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, electric contractor installed, and tried to program twice

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

Just purchased from amazon

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just help me program it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electrical
11/25/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 5 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, let me check on that for you. I will look up the instructions and get back to you

I am using Fixed Time On/Off part of the instructions..the last one

After you adjust the hour did you press ON/OFF?

I can't make a call at this time. Another expert may call you

Mike, Master Electrician