Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have some baseboard heaters that have thermostats built…

Customer Question
Hi I have some...

Hi I have some baseboard heaters that have thermostats built in, I wanted to know if I can remove them I install wall mount ones instaed

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Firts time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if not to difficult,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Electrician: Rick, Electrical Technician replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, Electrical Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Yes it can be done. You must get an eletrician to do this. It most definitely is not a DIY project.

Do you have more questions?