Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Need to install a 15 amp dedicated gfci in well house for…

Customer Question
Need to install a...

Need to install a 15 amp dedicated gfci in well house for heat lamp, overhead to meter socket out to a disconnect for pump on well already there. How do I install

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Did someone get the question I asked about 15 amp dedicated gfci on well house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, apprentice electrician. I have 7 wells to put these outlets on. But the meter socket goes to dedicated disconnect for pump

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of, if talking with someone I'll answer questions they ask

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 7 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) I am not quite understanding your question. Can you provide more details on the installation?

2) Where is the main panel or sub-panel located at in relationship to the well house? Installed at the same well house or at another location?

3) How many watts will the heat lamp be?

4) Do you need assistance for a meter socket and a disconnect? I am not understanding your requirement for these components?

Question4

I am still not understanding your question. I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. No need to reply back to me, you will be notified once another expert picks up the question.

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Electrician

Hello… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your washing machine question. On behalf of Just Answer, I do apologize for the extended wait time you’ve experienced without an expert responding to your question. Now that I am logged on, please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

If you still need help on this question let me know, I believe I have a simple solution for you if it will work for your existing equipment.

S​orry forget the washing machine part that was from another question. Yours is the electrical question.

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 6 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 24, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 5 months ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is almost 60 days old, and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like to close for us to close out this question. In order to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 4 months ago

Thank you,

Dave