Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Electrical

I can't access the referenced website 2 hours. I just want…

I can't access the...

I can't access the referenced website http://www.globalmarket.com/jingneng/Products-741_1-Dimmer.html

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to buy a replacement or a direct replacement for a JN1350 Electronic Transformer

11/23/2017
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, what does the transformer drive? LEDs? Compact fluorescent bulbs?

Halogen lamps?

If you provide me the information I can find you a suitable replacement.

Does this look like what you have? How many wires does it have and what color? Can you upload a picture of what you have?

the pixture of the dimmer wirh two brown wire bottom and two blaxk knobs lopks like mine.

ok, does the electrical data on the website match what you have?

and are those black knobs screw studs for mounting?

they are control knobs for the dimmer

oh ok. You didn't tell me what type of bulb this controls

the lamp fixture has 2 lamps. The one on top is incandescent and the lower one is halogen
incadesceny

I think if that is specific to your fixture with mounting and control you will have to send an inquiry to that company on price and shipping for one from them. Us the button that says "Inquire this product"

If that answers your question, please leave me a positive rating from 3 to 5 stars before logging off

Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Thank you. Good luck!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sam I
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician