Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a cabin no 220 at all.the power pole meter loop is at…

Customer Question
I have a cabin...

I have a cabin no 220 at all.the power pole meter loop is at the road where a trailer was.i want to put my cabin further back 2000ft what can I do i plan on going underground to the cabin

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just looked at the property this morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The cabin now runs off a 30 amp breaker at a r.v park

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
11/22/2017
Electrician: George Smith, Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
George Smith
George Smith, Master Electrician
Hi this is George what can I help you with?