Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I've got an electronic circuit that signals when the circuit…

Customer Question
I've got an electronic...

I've got an electronic circuit that signals when the circuit is completed by a light that goes on. Is there a chip that exists that could alert me on my cell phone?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It's actually a idea a client has, so it is new.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really, just want to know if it is even possible for this to happen

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, the circuit is broken until an electric current is introduced to complete the circuit the light would come on and a message would be sent to my phone alerting me of the connection.

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

It's not a system but a device (portable).

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 5 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, did you want something with a cellular radio or something that can notify you with a wifi connection and you can control it or get a notification over the internet?

Mike, Master Electrician