Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

MAZON Harbor Breeze 3 blade ceiling fan, w/remote, 44", Need…

Customer Question
MAZON Harbor Breeze 3...

MAZON Harbor Breeze 3 blade ceiling fan , w/remote, 44", Need replacement BULB

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

TOO long! haha

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That fan was installed in a home which I recently purchased. Took old bulb out for sample and lost it. HELP

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Different sites recommend LED 18WATT Halogen bulb, base type Mini-Candelabra E-11 or E-12. I have no idea what I am looking for at this point.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electrical
11/16/2017
Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Electrician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Here is a link to help you see what type bulb you have described. If you click the wattage tab and select 16-20watts it will list 2LED Halogen bulbs with E-11 bases. You should be able to get these from your local home improvement center, however if not this company is very good to deal with.

https://www.bulbamerica.com/collections/e11-mini-candelabra

Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 8 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 7 months ago

Did you still need help locating the LED replacement bulbs or was the information I provided sufficient? Just let me know and I will continue to assist you.

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Thanks,

Dave

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on November 16, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would appreciate a reply from you so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 6 months ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 5 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is almost 60 days old, and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like to close for us to close out this question. In order to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 4 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 3 months ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out this question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 2 months ago

If you could please respond and let me know if you still need assistance or if I can proceed in closing out this question, I would sure appreciate it as it is several months old.

Thanks

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 1 month ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 27 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave