Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

Asking about knob and tube wiring

Customer Question
Asking about knob and tube wiring
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

How can I help you?

Electrician: nicole-cssm,
 replied 8 months ago
nicole-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/electrical/at0bk-asking-knob-tube-wiring.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) What is your question? Please provide details?

I've opted out of your question. Seems like you have a customer service inquiry?

Your question came back up. What exactly can I help you with?