Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a harbor breeze fan that has an upper light, fan and…

Customer Question
I have a harbor...

I have a harbor breeze fan that has an upper light, fan and lower light kit. Problem is the lower light just blinks and wont turn on completely. Numbers I find on it are E-SN52RB25c Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just recently

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
11/14/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Have you recently replaced the lamps with ones having a larger wattage?