Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a Hunter ceiling fan the ceiling wires are,, red,

Customer Question
I have a Hunter...

I have a Hunter ceiling fan the ceiling wires are white, green, red, orange. The Hunter fan is green white blue black I have a wall switch for the fan. Which wires go where? Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just bought the fan yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Electrical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Electrician: Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor replied 5 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrical Contractor
Experience: 31 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Does the fan have a light kit?

2) How many wires and what are the wire colors terminated to the wall switch?

All go into the ceiling
And are white, red, green, orange my fan motor is green,black,white,blue
Just need the wire connections

I'm sorry but that does not answer my questions.

1) Does the fan have a light kit?

2) What are the wire colors on the wall switch?

Just the connections need phone call
No phone call needed

OK, I've opted out of the question since you are not able to answer my questions.

No need to reply back to me, you will be notified once another expert picks up your question.

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 5 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, Electrician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as providing a quick and straightforward solution to your specific question. Please allow me a few moments for some research and to confirm my recommendations, which will appear shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any more information you would like to add, ask additional questions, would like to make a comment, or would like to upload helpful photos, please use the reply box below. Thank you!

Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question? If this information was helpful you can close out this question simply by completing the rating questionnaire when prompted, however…

If you are still having problems that my response and recommendations were unable to resolve, just let me know and I will continue looking for another possible solution, however I do ask that you please do not complete the rating until I have had a chance to do some further research.

Thanks,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 4 months ago

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this particular question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 3 months ago

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond asking if you had any additional information back on November 09, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 2 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

Electrician: David Bowden, Electrician replied 1 month ago

Your assistance is needed... A​s of today this question is more than 90 days old and based on the nature of the problem along with the recommendation that were provided, I would like for us to close out this question, however to do that it requires a rating by you as explained below.

Please note that the rating is only based on the experts attempt to resolve the problem. If you feel a credit or refund is applicable, please contact customer service directly as the experts are not authorized to handle these matters.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

​Thank you very much for your assistance with this, I sincerely ***** *****

Dave

Mike, Master Electrician