Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I am missing parts to new fan.. at least one screw that

Customer Question
I am missing parts...

I am missing parts to new fan.. at least one screw that attaches the metal wings to the base

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Trying to put together right now..must be same to balance can u send it out asap hawkins 122855

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.. but need all the parts

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can u send it out???

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
10/6/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 10 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, I called Hampton Bay at 1-***-***-**** and they will ship new screws out to you free. Just call and give them the item number 122855 and give them your information