Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

My Carlon door is discharged? I live in central Jersey.

Customer Question
My Carlon door bell...

My Carlon door bell is discharged? I live in central Jersey . Where can I go for a new unit or battery?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

My model is RC8253R. Does that help?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want another unit, unless something in the unit can be replaced

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know where I bought the unit.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
10/6/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

You can get one online at Amazon.