Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I need help wiring a float switch to a linear XR1

Customer Question
transmitter...
I need help wiring a float switch to a linear XR1 transmitter
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
10/6/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 10 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hi, it appears that the XR1 needs a companion transmitter such as the XT-1 or XT-4 in order to receive an input like that. The XT- unit will get the input then send a signal to the receiver and then the receiver will activate something.

Did you want to continue with this?

Sure, i have either the xt1 or xt4 and i believe that is what im trying to wire
Did you open another question on this same topic where I gave you the user manual and told you it neede a dc power source?
i originally asked this question and before i got a response i asked the other question i have both the receiver and transmitter it will be powered by solar with a atv style battery. Its for a float switch for a low level alarm for a water distribution syster
I need help figuring the whole thing out
Oh ok. So what is the first thing you need to know?
Well the first two pic are of the transmitter and the third pic is of the receiver. I need to know if the relay in the transmitter the first two pics is wired up properly and how to hook up the fuse that's to the side of the relay

ok, I need a close up of your relay wiring diagram printed on it.

Also where is the power source for the transmitter. It looks like there is 120 volt input from a plug, but I don't see a DC power source. Also where is the float input coming in to the panel?