Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a Harbor Breeze control switch model #uc9050t and was…

Customer Question
I have a Harbor...

I have a Harbor Breeze control switch model #uc9050t and was seeing if I could purchase one?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The on off switch at the bottom wont slide to the on position.It has been difficult for about six months but it wont slide on now at all

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not much electrician but I think I can change out the 3 wires

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The one switch is tied to another fan

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
10/5/2017
Electrician: Mike G., Master Electrician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

The best source for all fan components is the link below.

http://eceilingfans.com