Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

I have a model 66359cc722 I need the wiring diagram for 110…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model 66359cc722 I need the wiring diagram for 110 and 220 voltages

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

Years , I have no idea

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to tie the leads on the motor for 110 or 220 operation

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Electrical
10/5/2017
Electrician: Sam I, Electrician replied 10 months ago
Sam I
Sam I, Electrician

Hello, is there any kind of data plate or sticker left on the motor?

That number comes up with nothing in a search

no just send wiring diagram for 110 &220 volt operatio
are you still there

Yes still here. Like I said I can't find anything using the number you provided. How many wires do you have?