Electrical

Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.

My circuit breaker is tripped and will not reset. I've

Customer Question
My circuit breaker is...

My circuit breaker is tripped and will not reset. I've checked wiring to outlets looks okay. At the electrical panel there is no power to breaker itself. I check other breakers and the have power. Any suggesting? Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?

35 years old house. Not yet checked with electrican

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There are ground faulty circuit. Have rest all ground faulty outlets none show tripped

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Electrical
9/27/2017
Electrician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi .....it sounds like you have a breaker that went south ..............it probably will need to be replaced ............do you know how?.............have you worked in the panel box before?.......there are some precautions to take..............when you get the new breaker you'll need the name of the box ...........the number on the breaker and that manufacturer ......or you can take that one with you .............please let me know before you do go into it

Thanks

eddie

I hope you have found my answers insightful and with content to your satisfaction……. please click ACCEPT… this would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming to me until I am rated for my assistance…..positive feedback…..5 star replies and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated

And Thank You

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor